OpenCOTS Rugged Module Reference Models - Accelerated Physical Qualification Assistance
Design - Validate - Compress
WaveTherm's OpenCOTS products and services offer distinct advantages that enable accelerated product development and qualification of high performance conduction-cooled modules.
Simultaneously delivering pre-determined costing strategies for multiple bus architecture module product lines and various mezzanine standards, WaveTherm's OpenCOTS reference models and optimized product development processes allow customers to mitigate risks, accelerate project development, lower costs, and achieve optimal design solutions.
- Define your configuration utilizing our OpenCOTS Part Number Builder
- Obtain a PCB Reference Design for your configuration
- Standardize mechanical hardware across your product line(s) enabling routine maintenance and common tool sets for end user
- Provide enduring thermal solution that enables generational upgrades to products with minimal hardware modifications supporting long life cycle for deployed systems and more flight hours per product iteration.
- Modular 3U and 6U VPX qualification products to verify thermal and structural performance
- Accomplish all design objectives accurately and quickly, while standardizing packaging components to deliver maintenance continuity/consistency and common tool sets to the end user
- Conserve engineering resource allocations through utilization of proven standard product test platforms from WaveTherm, qualifying systems for deployment more rapidly